We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-other] How to Export Data in KSB1 Report

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from sapscriptingnewbie on Apr 17 at 4:28 AM
Hi,

Not really sure if this is one for the Excel forums or SAP forums, but thought I'd try my luck here first...

I'm using the SAP script recorder, which is generating the code that I copy and paste straight into VBA, so that I can run the report straight from an Excel macro.

I've got it all working with the exception of two things that I was hoping someone could assist with.

1) Upon running the Macro - SAP will open a message box saying 'A script is trying to attach to GUI), which I have to click OK on. Is there anyway to remove this message box so that it just runs?

2) When the report is run in SAP and I try to export to spreadsheet format, the save as dialog box that pops up does not record in the SAP script, so it still pops up during the excel macro and has to be 'OK'd'. Anyone know how to code this so that it will automatically save and overwrite any existing file?
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
sapscriptingnewbie  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language