We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] How to Configure ABAP Server to Recognize SSL Certificate for FIORI

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Andy Murzyn on Apr 17 at 5:57 AM
Hello,

My HR team is implementing FIORI for the employee portal, which will run on our ECC server.

I've created the SYSTEM, SERVER, and CLIENT PSE's.
I've submitted both the SERVER and CLIENT requests to THAWTE and received test certificates back.
I've added these to the ACL list.
I've added the necessary parameters to the system profile.

When I enter the URL for the server using HTTPS and port 1443 I receive an Untrusted Certificate notice, stating the CA Root Cert is not trusted and to add it to the Trusted Root Cert Auth Store. And it shows the cert issued to my ABAP server, but also by my ABAP server.

Once I install the cert, the next time I go to the site it shows as being encrypted, and display the lock symbol. That's in IE. Chrome seems to accept the connection, but Firefox does not.

It doesn't seem to either recognize or accept the Thawte certification.

I've reviewed OSS NOTE 510007, and following the instructions but I've obviously either missed a step or more likely performed a step incorrectly.

I'd appreciate any advice on how to proceed from here. I'll go back to Thawte as well and see if they have any recommendations.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Andy Murzyn
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Andy Murzyn  

achievements
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language