We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Raw Material Damaged By Sub-Contracter Vendor

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from anshulrai on Dec 10 at 8:51 AM
Hi MM Gurus,

I have created a sub-contacting PO with Material - A for 50 qty. And BOM is
attached with RAW Material -B with 50 and Raw material C with 50 qty.

And I have issued the Raw material to vendor But at the time of
manufacturing raw material B are damaged with the 10 qty by vendor end.

Now vendor said sent 10 qty more for the raw material B.

Now my questions are:-

1. How will I manage the damaged material 10 qty how I can take the
return the damaged goods and how will do the charge for the 10 damaged qty
to vendor?

2. How can I send the raw material B with 10 qty to vendor against the same
po? Shall I add the 10 qty more in BOM and issue the raw material B to vendor?
Is it possible for the same po. or there is any another way?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anshul Rai
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
anshulrai  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language