We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] How TAX Calculated In The PO

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from anshulrai on Dec 13 at 8:43 AM
Hi Expert,

I have created a tax code A9 12 % tax on gross price. I have created a po
with 10 qty and net price is 100 rupess for per each.


When I am creating a po for the same tax amount is showing zero in po. I
have every thing. Tax is also showing in the invoice tab A9.

Also have done the proper setting for the taxconfigure using taxiin.

But when I checked the header condition there tax is showing zero.

Can anyone please advise me what I am missing.

Regards,
Anshul Kumar
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
anshulrai  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language