We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] How Does Partner Independent Output Functionality Work In Output?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Akita on Dec 16 at 5:41 AM
Hi Experts,

I have a case where my client wants to choose the partner function freely in the shipment against a particular output type. To address this, we checked the "partner-indep output" option in the output type. But when we are trying to enter any partner function manually in the shipment against this output type, we are getting an error saying "You cannot enter a partner function for this output".

I tried to look for an answer in the forum, but nothing I could really relate to my issue.

Please help me solve this.

Thanks!
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Akita  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language