We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-basis] Solution Manager 7.2 CA Introscope Enterprise Manager Discover

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Andy Murzyn on Dec 5 at 3:48 PM
Does anyone have experience installing Introscope 10.1 and the corresponding agent? I'm still trying to complete a SOLMAN 7.2 install, and unfortunately I'm still stuck on Infrastructure Preparation Step 4. The error I get is:
Status of retrieval of existing installation: Diagnostics agent was not found (path C:\usr\sap\CCMS\apmintroscope, agent N/A)
The diagnostics agent N/A was not found




I have logs in both the Apmintroscope and Wily directories which I can provide, just not sure which ones would be any use. I've tried to wade through the instructions and install this but it's apparent that I must have missed something. Is there a specific agent file, or folder, that should be present in the C:\usr\sap\CCMS\apmintroscope directory?

Thanks again,


Andy Murzyn
SAP Basis Admin

Sysmex America, Inc.

P: 224.543.9533 | C: 847.321.0870

email@removed

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Andy Murzyn
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 7:52 AM
Subject: Solution Manager 7.2 CA Introscope Enterprise Manager Discover

Hello,
I am implementing a new install of SOLMAN 7.2 I have managed to make it through to Infrastructure Prep step 4, Define CA Introscope. I have installed CA EM 10.1, made the necessary config tool java entries, and when I log in to webview, I can see graphical stats of my SOLMAN java system.
My problem is that in step 4, when trying to discover the EM, I get the following:
Error
Status of retrieval of existing installation: Diagnostics agent was not found (path C:\usr\sap\ccms\apmintroscope\wily\, agent N/A)

Error
The diagnostics agent N/A was not found

Now my SAP install is on my K: drive not C: but the CA install by default installed on C:
Not sure if that's a problem but I wanted to ask before removing and reinstalling.
My assumption is that that is looking for the path to the Agent.jar file. I have tried various paths but none have worked.

I have no idea what to try next. The EM is installed, and returning date from the SOLMAN JAVA instance, so my assumption is that the agent is installed for this EM.
I did follow the Introscope® Version 10.1 Installation Guide for SAP (7/28/2016) and was feeling pretty good about this up to this point.

Any suggestions on how to possible resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Andy

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Andy Murzyn  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language