We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: RE:[sap-basis] Solution Manager 7.2 CA Introscope Enterprise Manager Discover

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Andy Murzyn on Dec 13 at 9:33 AM
Thanks for the responses. The issue was resolved by logging in to the Web Agent Management website. The agent was installed but wasn't updated. Once I updated it I was able to activate it. Once I activated it I went back in to SOLMAN_SETUP and was able to complete the Wily setup.

Andy Murzyn
SAP Basis Admin

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Andy Murzyn
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 5:37 PM
Subject: Solution Manager 7.2 CA Introscope Enterprise Manager Discover

Thank you for the response. Just to be clear, I have installed the Diagnostic Agent using SWPM > Generic Options > Diagnostics in SAP Solution Manager > Install - Diagnostic Agent with 7.45 Kernel. Is this the agent you are referring to?
I actually uninstalled both the agent and the Instroscope and reinstalled both, but I believe I installed Intrascope first, then the agent.

Andy Murzyn

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Andy Murzyn  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language