We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-career] Which SAP Module to Pursue

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Ravikiran on Nov 30 at 11:29 AM
Hello Friends,

I want to pursue SAP but i have no idea about it would like to take some in puts from you guys.

I have done my B.E Mech and currently i have around 9 Years of Exp on Quality Assurance in IT Industry and 6 years into BFSI (Banking, Financial services and Insurance) domain in mumbai so i would like to know which SAP module is best suited? is it worth doing SAP for IT industry? Please guide me and please tell me all the Pros and Cons about SAP. and what is the fee structure. Which are the best institutes in mumbai.

Regards,
Ravi

---------------Original Message---------------
From: s_dey
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 7:30 AM
Subject: Which SAP Module to Pursue

Dear All,
I am a graduate and have 6.4 yrs of experience in supply chain management. 2.4 yrs in reverse logistics and 4 yrs in purchasing process. I quit my job in the year 2015 ( april). In both these jobs I was using SAP as an end user. I am now looking to get into the IT sector. I am interested to do SAP course. But I am not sure which course would be beneficial for me. I do not want my past experience to go in vain also. Please help!!!!....

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Ravikiran  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language