We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Order Value Will Be Exceeded Message f5373

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Kannan on Oct 27 at 9:37 AM
Hi,

I have a issue where in I am posting a down payment against a PO. It accepts only value up to base amount of PO ie. net amount(KOMP- NETWR). When I try to give the amount in F-48 inclusive of taxes, it throws a warning like order value will be exceeded (Message F5373). Here I am able to post amount +taxes but it has no limit and I can post higher amount by ignoring the warning message. Now I want to restrict it till amount + taxes. Kindly advise me how to solve this issue.
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Kannan  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language