We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-mm] Asset Created List

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from James_Ocampo on Oct 19 at 8:33 PM
Actually what I am doing is whenever I create an Asset No, all the details like the Description, Date, Plant, Cost Center etc., and the Asset No assigned will be encoded to Spreadsheet for my manual monitoring to day to day asset created.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: James_Ocampo
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:28 PM
Subject: Asset Created List

Anyone can answer me on my questions regarding to Asset? Every time I created an Asset, I used to encode the created all the created on my excel file for personal monitoring. Does SAP has a report like this so that I will no longer encode to excel file??

Thanks in advance!

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
James_Ocampo  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language