We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] How To Populate ACCIT-REBZG When Creating Accounting Document?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from SAP_OTC on Oct 28 at 10:57 AM
Regarding this scenario:

Billing Credit Memo Document Type has been flagged with "Credit memo w/ValDat" set to "X" and again I'm using ZXVVFU02.

The "Credit memo w/ValDat" accomplishes populating REBZG with the Invoice Number I used as reference to create my Credit Memo Request; but that flag only works if the Original Invoice hasn't been cleared. I'm trying to accomplish this for Invoices that have already been cleared as well, when creating the Accounting Document for my Credit Memo, I want to make REBZG = Original Invoice # used to create with reference my Credit Memo Request ..... but it doesn't work, that's when I get the F5346 error "Document or line item does not exist for invoice reference".

By reading OSS Note 2009346 it seems what I'm doing is fine; but not sure why I get that error when posting the Accounting Document for the Credit Memo.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: SAP_OTC
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 8:33 PM
Subject: How To Populate ACCIT-REBZG When Creating Accounting Document?

I have the following Standard Scenario:

I create a Credit Memo Request (SD) with reference to an existing Invoice
I create the Credit Memo (SD) for the Credit Memo Request

While creating the Accounting Document for the Credit Memo I want to populate the original Invoice # in the XACCIT-REBZG field.

I'm using ZXVVFU02 for this purpose; however when I process the Credit Memo with VF01, SAP sends error F5346 "Document or line item does not exist for invoice reference".

What is it that I'm doing wrong? Is it that I need to modify other fields in xaccit in addition to REBZG? or is it that this field is not open for changes via User-Exit?

I appreciate your help

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
SAP_OTC  

achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language