We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-abap] How to ganrate screen field pop-up windows at sales order header data

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from sp757 on Oct 20 at 3:00 PM
Thank you Robert,
My requirement is that, I have to add two additional field at sales order header data, for that I want to use pop-up screen in foreground mode and I have to pass that field data to sales item level in condition tab(komv-kbetr)..

Explanation in depth way..
My actual requirement is that, I have to calculate freight charges of material and that charges will be determine based on distance (from pin code to To_pin code) and for that I have created a custom table that holdings distance between two cities(Pin-codes) and fright charges as per distance,,
For above logic I have to go for enhancement, before that I have to add two custom screen fields at sales order header data(using popup get value)..

Once, I entered sold to party in VA01 then that popup window will come with two fields and select data from table based on customer no and from_pin to To_pin and take the fright charges and pass it to condition tab at item level data..

Could you guide me, where I have to use that "POPUP GET VALUE" function module in SAPMV45A and which user_exit/include program to use fetch data from database.

Please help me for above issue..

Thank you
sandeep

---------------Original Message---------------
From: sandeep
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 1:29 PM
Subject: How to ganrate screen field pop-up windows at sales order header data

Hello Experts,
My requirement is that, I have to add some extra field at sales order header data, for that , I have to add field in screen 8309,but its asking access key, So alternative, we can add pop-up windows ad sales order header data, is this possible ? because I got one functional module --- Popup_get_value, but where i have to use this function module means in which exit..

Please help me out..

Thanks
Sandeep

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
sp757  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language