We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-log-mm] Asset Created List

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from KenThomson on Oct 18 at 10:30 PM
What information do you store in Excel?

I am sure SAP either has a report that has most or all of what you might be holding? and if not then the use of the SAP query reporting tool usually makes it easy to design your own report with columns of data of your own personal design.

Regards,
Ken

---------------Original Message---------------
From: James_Ocampo
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:28 PM
Subject: Asset Created List

Anyone can answer me on my questions regarding to Asset? Every time I created an Asset, I used to encode the created all the created on my excel file for personal monitoring. Does SAP has a report like this so that I will no longer encode to excel file??

Thanks in advance!

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2016 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
KenThomson  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language