We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-sd] Month Requirement Split With Customer Calendar

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Ziad92 on Dec 22 at 10:58 AM
Hi Sap masters :)

I want to split on month requirement in days in my Scheduling Agreement.
But I want this split to take the customer calendar into account.

1/ I've created my specific factory calendar, addind Special Rules in order to have my customer closed date in it (14/04/16 for ex)
2/ I've affected this factory calendar to the unloading point in the customer master data

When i try to manually add a requirement for the 14/04/16, the system gives me the warning : "no goods accepted on 14/04/16, next date is 15/04/16"
So my customizing is OK (even if it's only a warning)
But when I integrate an Idoc with 100pc for the month of 04/16, the system split it for all the days of April (except Sunday) including the 14/04/16.

How can I exclude this date from the splitting?

Thanks for your help.
Ziad
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Ziad92  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language