We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-career] Is SAP the right choice for me, have 8 years of BPO experience.

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from kapilrajpalsingh on Dec 22 at 3:09 PM
Hi,

I am Kapil Singh. I have 8 years of BPO experience and have pursued regular 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after my HSCE (10+2+3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering). I have worked with different organizations like Wipro BPO, Genpact, Mphasis and NGA Human Resource. While working with these organizations I acquired knowledge of Technical Support for HP Laptops, Collections, Motor Insurance and HR Service (Payroll and Benefits). Its becoming difficult to work a Customer Care executive and work in night shift with no career prospect. I have not been able to attain professional growth in these 8 years. Please suggest me if SAP will be the right choice for me and if Yes, what module should I go for, where should I start from. I have no knowledge about SAP platform, I have just been end user of SAP based applications like SuccessFactors and BenefitsFocus.

Please suggest, as your suggestions are valuable to me and will pave path for me to proceed in the right direction to attain my career goals.

Regards,
Kapil Singh
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
© 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
kapilrajpalsingh  

Business Operations Administrator
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language