We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] LSMW Error: 'Bank [BankCountryKeyHere] [BankKeyHere] Already Exists'

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Susanne on Sep 23 at 9:21 AM
I am using BANK_CRT project, subproject, object fields in LSMW and when I try to complete the last process step, which is RUN BATCH INPUT SESSION, and after I click on two different Process buttons***, I get on the next window "Create Bank: Initial Screen" error similar to the following one right after pressing Enter:

"Bank [BankCountryKeyHere] [BankKeyHere] Already exist"

***right before pressing second Process button, I also tick checkbox Extended Log but this information has no meaning in my question

So the reason for error message is probably because somewhere else, e.g. in vendor master or customer master, those exact two values already exist. I am 100% sure they already exist there and I cannot delete them because exact values must be there as well as here. May I please ask for solution what to do here? I repeat I am not able, not allowed to change values there - neither in customer master, nor in vendor master. What exactly and where exactly can i do to solve this error?
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Susanne  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language