We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] LSMW - Cannot successfully pass RUN BATCH INPUT SESSION

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Minani on Sep 22 at 3:11 AM
Nothing of this link helps. In my case everything is created within excel file and automatically transferred to sap. But the problem is the windows I am showing on screenshot. They should had never occurred.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Minani
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 7:12 PM
Subject: LSMW - Cannot successfully pass RUN BATCH INPUT SESSION

Hi. I am trying to pass all steps from MAINTAIN FIXED VALUES, TRANSLATIONS, USER-DEFINED ROUTINES to RUN BATCH INPUT SESSION in command LSMW for project, subproject, object VENDOR_CRT. I am stucked on the last one which is RUN BATCH INPUT SESSION

Before I describe the problem, I would like to kindly ask to please provide very detailed steps what to do as i don't have much experiences in sap. Example: if i am required to click f8 (which might be obvious for you), its not obvious for me.

In screenshot below is small typing mistake. I meant ''WORK'' but i typed ''word''.

Problem: After I execute it, I come to the window "Batch Input Session Overview" just fine. There I choose most recent line and click Process. I know after I click this button, my work with processes and this last step should be finished. I must not be required to do anything else, specially not adding any company codes, vendor codes, vendor details, etc. I repeat that as soon as I click button Process, the work of using LSMW processes should be completed. My problem is that the following UNwanted windows occur and I don't know what to do so they won't occur (nothing works when i try to use those windows so they should NOT occur):

picture: http://s3.postimg.org/q4il3d22b/photo1.jpg

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Minani  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language