We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] How to enter tax code in GL during TBB4

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Kpasko on Aug 7 at 11:12 PM
Hello,

Has anybody handled tax code entry during TBB4
I am trying to post a TBB4 document (Interest expense for issued loan) with tax code. I have maintained table V_AT210 including accounting Key "MWS" for the output tax but still gets that error any time I execute TBB4. My impression was that after maintaining table V_AT210 the posting interface to accounting should allow me to enter the tax code or pick it up from the the table.

Do I need to setup derivation procedure with the same tax code in TRM and place this in other flows during contract setup?

Can someone give me guidance if anyone has handled tax posting through the TRM-FI posting interface.
Thank you
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Kpasko  

Consultant
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language