We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-other] Archiving Infostructure ZZFI_DOCUMNITK & SAP_FI_DOC_002 for Structure Table ZARIXFI2

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from SAPAUSSEC on Aug 12 at 7:51 PM
I am not in favour of any action unless the problem has been clearly
identified, including technical and business reasons and effects considered.

In this case we were being told it was a custom table. It is a SAP
table and any manual adjustment can or/and will cause data loss. If a
post is not clear I would have thought clarification would be asked
for. I too took some trouble and gave up my time without being asked
for any clarification, and for my location it was late at night so yes I
did make a mistake which I acknowledged.

I did not mean to be harsh but do feel wrong information which could
lead to misunderstanding and data loss need to be corrected. SO Horacio
did not mean to be rude soorry

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Stephen Baker
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 10:23 AM
Subject: Archiving Infostructure ZZFI_DOCUMNITK & SAP_FI_DOC_002 for Structure Table ZARIXFI2

I certainly think Adrian's response was overly harsh Horacio and perhaps he
will pass on an apology.

Adrian although you clearly understand archiving you mention looking at
programs that are using the archive and Horacio's suggestions as to an
approach (even not understanding what the table is used for and whether it
is "standard" or custom) would identify those transactions, and potentially
a specific one that a user is frequently running and is selecting archive
data when they ideally should not. At least in my experience it would (and
like Horacio I am also not familiar with archiving so could be wrong) but
the fundamental principles of SAP hold true across all database level
access I believe.

When everyone's using their own time to try and help others I'm not sure
the "I know better than you" mantra added a great deal.

Steve

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
SAPAUSSEC  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language