We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-career] SAP MM Fee Structure

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Sap-enthu on Apr 23 at 4:20 AM
Hi,

SAP Training is more of a business nowdays. There are authorized and Non
Authorized institutes. Authorized institutes are best as they are approved
from SAP and Certification carries weight age during interviews.

Instead of spending money on training, one should look for a job in SAP
Domain or company working in SAP, get some hand-on experience. Training is
fine but getting a break in SAP is very tough nowdays.

Thanks,
Sagar

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Suman
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 1:55 AM
Subject: SAP MM Fee Structure

I have done my Engineering in Industrial and Production branch. I am working in a company as material analyst, my work is content management. I deal with standardising data from MRO department of our clients. Is SAP MM good for me? I don't have any experience in SAP. Please also tell me about the fees, as per my knowledge it is 3.8 lacs. But I came to know it is also done in Rs 40000.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Sap-enthu  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language