We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-bw] 'An Error Occurred While Communicating With The BI Server'

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from birajini_devi on Jan 27 at 12:31 AM
Check with your BASIS consultant.

Regards,
Birajini Devi

---------------Original Message---------------
From: sbabar
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 7:41 AM
Subject: 'An Error Occurred While Communicating With The BI Server'

"An error occurred while communicating with the BI server" for a specific user

I was executing a query based on a multiprovider which was running properly earlier. I changed the multiprovider to replace a DSO and then again tried to execute it. But it gave me error. Then I opened it in Query Designer and checked it. It was still giving error. Then I tried it in RSRV.
It was giving following warnings in yellow indicator
Cache not used by the query
Cache update: The query does not use the delta procedure
Query can use aggregate: No
and following error with red indicator
Query is inactive

I opened the Multiprovider in BEx it worked. So I opened the query. Then it gave some RFC error first. And now ... it is giving me error "An error occurred while communicating with the BI server".

Now the weird thing is it is not allowing me to execute any query through BEx or RSRT. But my other team members can login and execute the query.

Now I am worried if I execute the same query based on the multiprovider with their login it may also give the same error.

Please suggest.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2015 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
birajini_devi  

achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language