We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-mm] Maintaining Entries In Table Orders (Account Assignment Category : F - Order)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from adi2014 on Nov 2 at 6:20 PM
Can someone please help me solve this part:

"Only info I am missing is that I am not sure if I change description for some of the Orders will that have influence on some other data in SAP or it is totally safe to change descriptions in KO02?"

Thank you,
Sam

---------------Original Message---------------
From: samnovice
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 4:24 AM
Subject: Maintaining Entries In Table Orders (Account Assignment Category : F - Order)

Hi,

When I create new Order using transaction code ME21N, in Account Assignment Category I usually use value F (Order) and based on that I have to choose Order number in list of entries. That list of entries is visible on screenshot below. I am trying to add new and edit existing entries but I am having trouble finding right transaction for that. I hope someone will help me with this as it is very important issue for me. Please see screen bellow

http://s11.postimg.org/vry35i1yr/maintaining_order .jpg

Thank you,
Sam

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
adi2014  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language