We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] RFC connection via JCO 3.0 - NIECONN_BROKEN on SAPRouter

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Sessl on Nov 5 at 11:04 AM
Hello,

No one an idea, I am very desperate at the moment.
I think there must be an option, because I don't believe I'm the first one who want to use RFC/JCO to start a frontend transaction. I'm sure there is an option, but I miss something :/

Just a question, I think I'm in the right place - in my eyes the gateway is the culprit - but am I right?


Thanks for any help!

Best regards,
Tobias

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Tobias P.
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:46 AM
Subject: RFC connection via JCO 3.0 - NIECONN_BROKEN on SAPRouter

Hello,

Our customer is using a RFC tool, to upload files, start transactions, etc., now they get an update (JCO 2.x to JCO 3.0) of this tool and we have some network problems.

The main reason of this error is because the SAP systems sends his internal IP address back to the RFC tool, and the tool want to connect to the dispatcher with the given internal IP address.

We tested it with the SAPRouter and without, the problem is the same.


1. The tool (client e.g. 10.10.20.1) connects to the SAP Gateway (e.g. 210.10.10.1) with the given external IP address, and/or with a SAPRouter string.
- this connection works

2. The tool want to start a transaction, so it calls the function "SYSTEM_PREPARE_ATTACH_GUI", SAP sends the interal IP address (e.g. 192.168.1.1) to the client and I get the SAPGUI security prompt to allow to start a SAPGUI, after that, the tool wants to connect to the dispatcher with the internal IP address of the SAP system, but this fails .. I know that this is right ..

I read also a few notes:
• 21151 - Multiple Network adapters in SAP Servers
• 148832 - IP address conversion with a firewall
• 555162 - Asynchronous RFCs with a dialog using a SAP router
• 1033987 - Remote login using NAT or SAP router fails


I set the profile parameter "gw/alternative_hostnames" to the external ip "210.10.10.1"

In the dev_rd file i see the following entry:
GwPrintMyHostAddr: my host addresses are :
1 : [210.10.10.1] hostname.domain.de (HOSTNAME)
2 : [127.0.0.1] hostname.domain.de (LOCALHOST)
3 : [192.168.1.1] hostname.domain.de (NILIST)
Full qualified hostname = hostname.domain.de


The connection:
SAP (internal e.g. 192.168.1.1.) > FW (external e.g. 210.10.10.1) > VPN > FW (e.g. 220.10.10.1) > SAPRouter (e.g. 10.10.10.1) > Client (e.g. 10.10.20.1)


The easiest way would be, to tell the gateway to send back the FQDN instead of the internal ip address, but I don't find a way. Any ideas?

Thank you for all your help!

Best regards,
Tobias

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Sessl  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language