We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-ps] How do you use SAP PS for Project Risk Analysis?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from digiovannir on Oct 20 at 1:32 PM
Hi all !

I would like to know about your experience using SAP PS for Project Risk Analysis.

Many people use spreadsheet in their projects for describing all the risk categories and plans of mitigation for each of them.

I want to share with you my testing on this scenario.

I defined three notification types (Notif cat. 04 claim).

Z1 High risk
Z2 Medium risk
Z3 Low risk

I defined a Catalog profile PSRISK with catalogs for Coding, Tasks, Activities and Object parts.

When I create claims, I use Defect location field to enter the Risk category and the Subject field to identify the Risk Sub categories.

I use Chance and Priority fields to set the Probability and Risk Impact.

As reference object I use WBS element and Partner functions for responsibilities.

I use Estimated, required and accepted costs.

My idea is to use Task codes to plan a risk response; and Code Group - Activities to identify the Activities carried out to reduce their impact in the event that they occur.

To monitor Risk status I use User status.

With transaction CLM10 I save the spreadsheet from SAP.

Unfortunately, in this report I can't get the Defect location field I use to identify the Risk category and I don't know how to change the Chance of completion standard values to set the Probability.

What's your opinion about this procedure?

Any additional ideas?

Kind regards

Rafael
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
digiovannir  

achievements
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language