We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-career] SAP Module Best With Past Experience In Generating Reports

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from SRINIVAS on Oct 13 at 6:12 AM
I worked for a construction company more than 7 years. My edu qly is MCA. Now I want to shift to SAP. Which is the best module suitable for me. I have experience in generating reports with our in-house package. That package contains 7 modules like Financial Accounting, Inventory, Billing, Assets, Small Tools & Implements, Payroll and Finally Estimate module. It also contains comparison of planned budget vs progress budget etc.,
Some of my friends suggest ABAP and some suggest BPC. Please help me in this regards which is the suitable as per my previous experience and as per present market demand.

Vas
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
SRINIVAS  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language