We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-career] Career Advice in SAP for an Exec MBA(General Management)

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from omawasthi on Oct 3 at 1:53 AM
Hi,

As I understand if you can get into business analyst profile after your Exec MBA that would be the best thing. BA training are given internally by company and external as well. Here your technical skills will not be wasted as you would be interacting with business with same SAP tehcncal/functional knowledge.

If you can't get into BA role then you need to go for functional profile of which you were performing technical task, as you can grap faster and there are many changes that they will consider you and give you techno functional role initially.

I hope this information is useful for you.

Thanks,
OM

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Vishalpk86
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 2:10 PM
Subject: Career Advice in SAP for an Exec MBA(General Management)

I did my B.E in Electronics and Communication.
I am currently working as an SAP PI professional with 6+ years of experience.
I am also pursuing my Exec MBA(General management)from one of the top 10 B-Schools in India which I would be completing in a month's time.
I plan to move away from technical work towards business admiration. And I understand moving towards business administration is not possible for
a technical guy. So could you please suggest me which functional area(in SAP) would be best to pursue to reach towards my goal?

Regards,
Vishal

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
omawasthi  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language