We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-solution-manager] Solution Manager System Preparation

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Ian_ni on Sep 30 at 6:09 AM
Hello,

I am currently running through the System Preparation setup for Solution Manager and have reached step '6.5 Prepare outside discovery'

I have run the checks on the mandatory manual activities and have found our Diagnostic agent and SAPHost Agent are both installed on the system. However when I try to move onto step '6.6 Connect Diagnostics Agent to Solution Manager' I simply get a '500 SAP Internal Server Error' appearing.
the error message states:

ERROR: Message type e is unknown. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

I have checked :
#saphostexec -status;
#saphostexec -version;
installationinfo.properties file;
and the dev_smdagent file

All appear to be set up correctly with the correct version.
Can anyone explain why I am unable to connect the diagnostics agent to solution manager? I checked the SAPMMC and the DAA host is appearing in the list as active.

If I have missed any information or you require more info please let me know.
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Ian_ni  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language