We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-basis] Install EHP 6 on ERP Server

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from lpinco on Sep 28 at 9:00 PM
I have a requirement to install a new server with the same characteristics as our ERP server.

Now install the ERP 6.0 on AIX 7.1 according to the installation guide. Now try to install the SP EHP6 07 For this I try to use stack.xml generate the file from solman 7.1 but I get an error saying:

ABAP queue check resulted in no invalid queue. Result status. 'Partial Delivery Possible' ('I').

This does not allow me to finish the flow in SOLMAN.

Installers I'm using are the same with the other servers, there is even software EHP6 and SP07 were installed, but when using the SUM 1.0 also calls me the files stack.xml

Is it possible to generate this file from other ERP servers?

I wanted to do this in the solman but in the Maintenance Optimizer Transaction does not allow me.

I found a resportes but asks to use the stack of the other server to make a copy.

Please help installing your EHP6

Generating Stack For EHP Upgrade
http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26893
http://soumen.wordpress.com/google3216aeaafa1b6bef /copying-upgrade-xml-file-when-solman-to-marketplace-link-is-down/
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
lpinco  

IT/IS Manager
achievements
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language