We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-acct] Asset Legacy Data Issue

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from rajeshsoni12 on Sep 30 at 12:59 AM
Dear Sunny,
As per your reply, your accounting entries are okay.
Now I am again clearing you with example :
A Asset was Purchase on 2010
Purchase value Rs. 100 in 2010
Depreciation value upto 31.03.2014 is rs. 70
and according new rule there is depreciation life of Asset A is 10years
so in AS91 you define acus.val. = 100
acm.dep.val = 70 then system will
calculate rs. 30.
Now, 10year means from 2010 to 2019, and upto 31.03.2014 you had already
depreciate you asset as rs. 70.
So, ony 6 year has left for depreciation.
So, after 31.03.2014 depreciation year of Asset A will Rs. 5 per year.
(30/6 = Rs.5)

Thanks,
Rajesh Soni

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Sunny
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 3:06 PM
Subject: Asset Legacy Data Issue

Hello Rajesh, I am more than clear on the AS91 steps, it is the FI postings which I am confused with.
I am really thankfull to all three of you for helping me out.
Based on experts answer, I think I will do the following transfer entry. Please let me know if I am not correct with my thought.

APC New Account DR
APC Old Account CR
Accumulated Depreciation Old Account DR
Accumulated Depreciation New Account CR

Sunny

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
rajeshsoni12  

achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language