We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] (GSAP P94) Automatic Invoice Dispatch for Sundry Invoices

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Nikki Klein on Jun 26 at 11:39 AM
Hi Kokie

Not necessarily. Now that I re-read the discussion, I see you meant Customer Invoices, and I replied for Vendor Invoices.

Part of the set up of billing documents and customers include the Output Message Type (in your case, you choose Email) and the customer's email address. I know that this works because a few years back I was a customer at a client where I was also implementing SAP, and my invoices / billing documents came to my email address as soon as they PGIed and shipped.

I'd recommend you re-post this again in the SD forum. Apart from maintaining the email address in XD02 for the customer, the rest of the set up is on the SD side of the house, not FI.

Nikki

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Kokie
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 5:58 AM
Subject: (GSAP P94) Automatic Invoice Dispatch for Sundry Invoices

Hi is there a way in SAP that all sundry invoice can be dispatch automatically to the intended party or Mailbox?Because currently the process i am doing is to get the pdf copy of invoice and saved it in my desktop then send the invoice via e-mail.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Nikki Klein  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language