We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-career] Deloitte or TCS and ATG or Java ?

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Ghosh on Jun 12 at 12:46 PM
Hi,

I believe you have posted in a wrong forum. This forum is exclusively
for sap career related. Not sure if any one in this group aware of java
and atg in depth.

Any how best of luck...

---------------Original Message---------------
From: karibasappa
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 11:34 AM
Subject: Deloitte or TCS and ATG or Java ?

Hi Friends, one quick question about my career. I have 3.5 years of experience in Java/J2EE/Spring and I am very good in these skills. Recently, I joined TCS around 5 months back. Now, I got some good offer to work in Deloitte with ATG skillset (heard its similar to java only but not sure).

Can anyone give your comments/suggestion for this scenario? I mean can I make a move to Deloitte with ATG skill set (need to learn there only)? Whats the scope of ATG later one or two years down the line in the market?

Please share your thoughts and I appreciate your suggestions

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Ghosh  

Consultant
achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language