We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Manufacturer Part No Profile

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from kalsoniraj on May 6 at 9:06 AM
Hi everyone:
I have completed following but I am still having problems
tx OMT0- activated manufacturer part no
Created material to be used for test as internal material no
Assigned manufacturer part profile to purchasing veiw
created external no range for account group MNFR and saved
created new vendors for additional parts using XK01 ( only limited views showed up on vendor master create - is this correct? )
Created new materials using HERS
Set up approved manufacturer part list (AMPL)
question- when I created PO using part number ( not internal no) the PO showed only that part no and did not give option for other part numbers- what am I missing?
Which vendor should I be using? If I used the vendor I created using MNFR it only has limited views- accounting views were missing- is this correct or there is something wrong here?
Is there something else I am missing ?
need help- thanks
Raj
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
kalsoniraj  

achievements
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language