We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Last Evaluated Price

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from Ainge on May 29 at 12:57 PM
Hi
I have been given the task of creating a report using Report Builder 3.0. The company I work for uses SAP business one 2.0. In order to find the database field names I need to run my queries to generate my report in report builder I use SAP and its VIEW > System Information option. What this does is tell me what database and field name the data was pulled from to populate the screen. So when I hover my mouse over a box in SAP I can look in the bottom left hand corner of the screen and see something like this "OITM.ItemCode". I can then easily hop over to SQL server and write my SQL because I know exactly where to pull the data from.
With that being said here is my problem; I need to display the "Last Evaluated Price" per item and description for all items that are active and have at least one unit on-hand. I can easily gather up everything needed except for the Last Evaluated Price. This is what I need my report to look like:
__________________________________________________ __
| Item Code Item Name On Hand Last Evaluated Price |
| - - - |
| 01010 blahName 121 $how is this calculated?! |
| |
| | |________________end of report__________________________ |

I know that the Last Evaluated Price is a calculated Field that can be seen if i run the Inventory Calculation Stimulation Report which is fine and dandy except that i need to know HOW this is calculated so I can perform the calculations myself and display the same value on my report in Report Builder that is displayed on the Inventory Valuation Simulation Report in SAP.
Can you please tell me what fields are used and how for this calculation. I hope I explained my question well enough. thanks for your help ahead of time.
Angela
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Ainge  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language