We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] In ABAP Using Selection-Screen Begin of Screen 100 As Subscreen

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from TerryB on May 29 at 5:08 PM
Diane,
Try using function module DYNP_VALUES_READ to get the values from the other subscreens. I have used this function module with great success in dialog programs; I see no reason it wouldn't work for a selection screen program.
Cheers,
TerryB

---------------Original Message---------------
From: DianePapia
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 7:51 AM
Subject: In ABAP Using Selection-Screen Begin of Screen 100 As Subscreen

I have written an ABAP program and I have created multiply SELECTION_SCREEN SUBSCREENS, because I have so many different selection options. I have built a variant that I want the users to use, so the variant is created, but what is happening is if the users don't click into each sub screens, the selections do not work. I can see that the variables are filled in all sub screens, when I debug I see all the values, but when it hits one of my checks, it is like the field is initial. If the user clicks into each tab the program works. HOW can I add code so that the user can just execute the program without have to click into each tab? On the first subscreen is the only place that they will need to enter data and that is the fiscal period that they are selecting. Other than that they do not need to change any other tab.

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, LLC. and message author.
Ziff Davis, LLC. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
TerryB  

10 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language