We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] EKBE-BEWTP = G Not Getting Created During MIRO in EKBE Table

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from lithomas on Mar 11 at 9:31 AM
Hello,

In My PO I have maintained conditions for Freight and Customs. So while issuing MIGO I got in EKBZ a line where BEWTP='F'' thats BZWE Document.


Then I did MIRO. As the freight conditions were there in PO, I got an entry in EKBE where BEWTP= 'M'...


I want to know why M is always coming..?

How can I create a line in EKBE where the BEWTP = 'G'

Can anyone tell me how can I create documents of these G type in EKBE / EKBZ table.

Whats the difference between BZRE and BZRe..?

Please Help.


Thanks,

LT
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
lithomas  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language