We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-log-sd] Accrual Engine error

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from satvik arjun on Feb 8 at 7:13 AM
Please find attached error screen document of SU53.

 
• F_ACE_DST for accrual objects
This authorization object governs the authorizations for creating, editing, and displaying accrual objects.
• F_ACE_PST for posting activities
This authorization object governs the authorizations for starting and reversing periodic accrual runs and for displaying calculated and posted accruals in Reporting.
You can issue authorizations for each application component of the Accrual Engine (in this case, ACAC for Manual Accruals) and specific to company code and accounting principle.



Where I have to attach my authorisation screen shot in this box whether I ahve these roles or not.I want to attach the authorisation screen shot

---------------Original Message---------------
From: satvik arjun
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2014 11:14 AM
Subject: Accrual Engine error

Hi I am working on Accrual Engine for US client they want to have prepaid exps monthly to be accrued . automatically thru accrual engine.I have done settings and used 10 for US GAAP

when I create accrual object ACACTREE01, I got the error "you dont have authirization You do not have authorization for the combination company code xxx/10 means US GAAP Accounting Principle.

Please share me any config docs where I am missing and also share me the end user docs

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
satvik arjun  

achievement
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language