We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] SAP Profile Could Not Be Activated

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from PaulM on Feb 27 at 3:06 AM
Hi Adi,

Glad it worked for you too! It was a very cryptic error. I think they updated something in a new Kernel because we never had the problem before a recent update.

Paul

---------------Original Message---------------
From: r3dd3vil
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:32 AM
Subject: SAP Profile Could Not Be Activated

Dear SAP Friends,

When I try to import the profils of active servers (RZ10) I get the following error:
Log for the import of profiles
Default profile /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/profile/DEFAULT.PFL
Could not be activated
I have to mention that the file exists at OS level and permissions ar OK. We changed some parameters and they got activated at restart.
I did truncate/recreated the two tables responsibles for keeping probile versions, re-imported profile...but with the same error.
Only thing is that I can save it but I cannot activate this in SAP. File is not created at OS level, unless I create it manually. At activation, I get another error:
No profile exists with the name /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/profile/DEFAULT.PFL
Message no. PF000

Please let me know if you encountered this too and you found a solution to it.

Thank you!


Best Regards,
Adi.


 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2014 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
PaulM  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language