We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] SAP R/3 4.6C (SR2) Installation

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from jaime_valdez on Nov 27 at 10:41 AM
In technical upgrade, no problem. I need to know changes over development performance (process of roles construction? autorization objects? distinct form for create roles and transactions..)

---------------Original Message---------------
From: onorio
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 8:31 AM
Subject: SAP R/3 4.6C (SR2) Installation

Hello gurus,

I need some advices and other things, such as technical information, that you want to share with me.
My main goal is to do an installation of a SAP R/3 4.6C (SR2) and then perform a sap upgrade of it to the version SAP ECC 6.0 (SAP ERP). I want to do this in platform Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) x64 on an Oracle 10.2! (with 4Gb RAM)

For this own project, I already install in a server the RHEL (v5.8) and I also did the download of all files that I will need for this activity in SAP Marketplace.

I´m reading the installation guide for SAP R/3 4.6C (SR2) and I´m reading the sap notes for the preparation tasks, like 387074, 387077, 387078, 171356 and 1048303. During this reading, I confess that I am with some doubts, one of them, is for instance, where I can find the R3SETUP and INSTGUI setup? I really don´t know where they are, I got a bunch of CD Media, but I can´t find any of them in there, the "installation master" for R/3 installation (4.6C SR2)!

Can you help me please?

Kind regards,
samid

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
jaime_valdez  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have a technical question? Need to find IT solutions? Ask your peers in the Toolbox for IT community.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language