We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-basis] Importing ESR Content - Quick Questions to Start Importing

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Kensai on Nov 27 at 5:23 AM
Nevermind.

Case closed.

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Kensai
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 5:37 PM
Subject: Importing ESR Content - Quick Questions to Start Importing

Hi guys,

This is my first time working with PI, right now I Installed PI 7.31 AEX. I need to import ESR content, so I downloaded all XI Content I need for ECC6 EHP6 and SRM 7.02, the thing is, do I need to import ALL the support package files (tpz) or just the latest for each one?

Also, should I update SAP CR Content components first or can I do it later?

That's pretty much it.
Thanks in advance for all your kind answers and support.

BR's
Gokudan

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
Kensai  

achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language