Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Reply from horacio zapettini on Aug 7 at 7:17 AM Hi Christophe, IMO you'd get a better answer if you post this question in a SAP basis group. BTW, if I were you, I'd start checking for oss notes related to lotus notes + email + and your sap release. HTH Horacio
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: touf59 Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 4:26 AM Subject: How to Correctly Configure Emailrely / mlunxsnd for SAP 4.5B Hello, I'm on SAP 4.5b, and today we use a Lotus Notes connector to send email. But since few days with have a big issue with Lotus, and no email are sent through the server. I'm trying to connect SAP with a smtp server, but I don't know how install and parameters these tool on my old SAP version (emailrelay and mlunxsnd). If someone has already done this and can help me, it would be great. Christophe | | Reply to this email to post your response. __.____._ | _.____.__ |