We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-dev] In Background Task

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from ERPel on Mar 16 at 10:50 PM
Ok, thanks to Piere I have managed half the way:
FM1 needs to do a commit after FM2 has been started in background.
This is working so far and as expected in case FM2 fails I can see a LUW entry in SM58.
However if I run RSARFCRD the LUW disappears. As I still locked an object handled by FM2 I expected the LUW still in SM58 but it's not there anmore.

Any Ideas?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Robert Seehafer
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 1:09 PM
Subject: In Background Task

Hi Experts,

I created a FM (FM1) which is calling another FM (FM2).
I would like to have FM2 executed in background task because it should be stored in SM58 in case something went wrong.
But it seems that FM2 is not executed at all. If I skip "IN BACKGROUND TAKS" then FM2 is doing what is expected.
However if it's called to run in background nothing happens.

Does anybody have an idea why FM2 is not executed when running in background?
I also tried to debug (with given hints like set background task: do not process). But still sm58 is empty.
Where can I find the LUW?

I really need your help.
Regards
Robert

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2013 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
ERPel  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language