We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] What Controls the Record Length for 1099 Electronic Filing

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from imarcojan12 on Sep 25 at 4:03 PM
Thanks for your reply.
My problem is that I am getting variable record length, like, the T record has 741 characters, the A record has 508, and so on. My system is version 4.7 and I am up to package SAPKH47035.
I have checked the nodes and they seem OK. I have searched for SAP notes without any luck.
What do you mean by the FIRE system?

---------------Original Message---------------
From: imarco62
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 11:06 AM
Subject: What Controls the Record Length for 1099 Electronic Filing

what controls the record length for 1099 electronic filing? Is it Format Tree IDWTFILE_US_1099? I am not getting fixed length 750 as required by the IRS. Please help. Thanks.
Ileana

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Ziff Davis, Inc. and message author.
Ziff Davis, Inc. 28 E 28th Street New York, NY 10016
imarcojan12  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Have an SAP Question? Ask Your Peers at Toolbox for IT

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language