We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] Logical Database BRM and CSKS

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from LCC352 on Aug 2 at 1:45 PM
Okay. Can you elaborate a bit more on what the issue is? You say KOSTL is working, but the hierarchy area, KHINR, is not coming through? Can you get anything else from CSKS?

My second question would be how exactly did you do the join? Did you go through the add table method or the actual join where you see the tables as pictures?

- Lou

---------------Original Message---------------
From: JNBradley
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 11:34 AM
Subject: Logical Database BRM and CSKS

I am building an infoset in SQ02 using Logical Databse BRM, I am trying to connect table CSKS, the Cost center field KOSTL is working, but the data from the KIHNR. When I linked the tables I used the linking the systems gave me. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Thanks, J

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
LCC352  
President
15 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language