We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE:[sap-acct] F-44 Exchange Rate Problem

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from Soki_ on Jul 23 at 4:21 AM
Dear Waza,

I only have "read-only access" to this transaction, but it seems promising. I cannot change any setup, but I see a checkbox, which could be useful for this problem. I informed our SAP contact about it, but I received no response yet.

If I have any news, I'll inform you.

Thanks for help.

Soki

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Soki_
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 11:15 AM
Subject: F-44 Exchange Rate Problem

I have a problem with F-44 transaction.

Here is the situation (numbers are only for example):

I received an invoice from a vendor with an amount of 100 EUR. The exchange rate was 300 EUR/HUF, so in our books it is 30 000 HUF. When we paid it, we paid from our HUF bank account and we bought the EUR for 295, so based on our bank statement we recorded in our books 29 500 HUF to our vendor account. After that we recorded the exchange rate difference, 500 HUF. The invoice was recorded in foreign currency, the payment and the difference in local currency.

Now I want to clear this 3 item, but I run into the following problem: Though in local currency there is no difference, the system shows me a difference (I guess it is because of the different currencies and exchange rates), which I should book as an exchange rate difference. However, I do not want to book any difference, since in I recorded it when paying the invoice. But if I do not book the difference, I cannot do the F-44 transaction.

What should I do?

Thanks for help,

Soki

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Soki_  
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language