We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

RE: [sap-dev] REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY Giving Error

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Reply from horacio zapettini on May 14 at 7:32 AM
Matt: I'd start removing the commented lines (just to see if the problem is in the way they're written.
I'd also try changing the * by an ".

HTH
Horacio

---------------Original Message---------------
From: desperado20032003
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 2:38 AM
Subject: REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY Giving Error

Hi, I am using SAP 4.7 and am currently learning ABAP from an institution. I have SAP 4.7 installed in my PC. Last week, I had been taught ALV reports and I saw the output in the institution's system. But the same report is not running in my system back at home. The error is showing in the "REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY" function. The function was used in the following manner in the report:

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'
EXPORTING
* I_INTERFACE_CHECK = ' '
* I_BYPASSING_BUFFER = ' '
* I_BUFFER_ACTIVE = ' '
I_CALLBACK_PROGRAM = SY-REPID
* I_CALLBACK_PF_STATUS_SET = ' '
* I_CALLBACK_USER_COMMAND = ' '
I_CALLBACK_TOP_OF_PAGE = CTOP
* I_CALLBACK_HTML_TOP_OF_PAGE = ' '
* I_CALLBACK_HTML_END_OF_LIST = ' '
* I_STRUCTURE_NAME =
I_BACKGROUND_ID = 'TRVPICTURE23'
* I_GRID_TITLE =
* I_GRID_SETTINGS =
IS_LAYOUT = WA_LAYOUT
IT_FIELDCAT = IT_FIELDCAT
* IT_EXCLUDING =
* IT_SPECIAL_GROUPS =
IT_SORT = IT_SORT
* IT_FILTER =
* IS_SEL_HIDE =
I_DEFAULT = 'X'
* I_SAVE = ' '
* IS_VARIANT =
IT_EVENTS = IT_EVENT[]
* IT_EVENT_EXIT =
* IS_PRINT =
* IS_REPREP_ID =
* I_SCREEN_START_COLUMN = 0
* I_SCREEN_START_LINE = 0
* I_SCREEN_END_COLUMN = 0
* I_SCREEN_END_LINE = 0
* IT_ALV_GRAPHICS =
* IT_HYPERLINK =
* IT_ADD_FIELDCAT =
* IT_EXCEPT_QINFO =
* I_HTML_HEIGHT_TOP =
* I_HTML_HEIGHT_END =
* IMPORTING
* E_EXIT_CAUSED_BY_CALLER =
* ES_EXIT_CAUSED_BY_USER =
TABLES
T_OUTTAB = IT_FINAL
EXCEPTIONS
PROGRAM_ERROR = 1
OTHERS = 2
.

The error that is displayed is:-
" I_CALLBACK_PROGRAM = SY-REPID" is not expected.
Even if I comment this statement, the next error is shown:-
"I_CALLBACK_TOP_OF_PAGE = CTOP" is not expected.

Likewise, this message is displayed for all the uncommented statements in the function like it_fieldcat, it_events, it_sort etc.

Is there a problem with the installation? Or are any of the files corrupt? Are there any settings that need to be checked/modified? The report is running in all the systems of my institution but not in mine! Please advise.

Matt

 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
horacio zapettini  

11 achievements
 
Mark as helpful
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language