We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-hr] Printing a Garnishment Answer Letter

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Question from lak-sri on Mar 1 at 4:12 PM
Hi Guys,

I am trying to print garnishment answer letters for which I maintained "Every pay period" in send answer letter field in IT 0194. In this case my answer letters are generating correctly but I am unable to display info on vendor check. The latter can be achieved only if I maintain "Info on advice of vendor check" in send answer letter field in IT 0194. So in this case only one is possible at a time either answer letter or info on vendor check. What do I do if I need both at the same time for same garnishment. Please advice.


Regards,
Lak.
 
Reply to this email to post your response.
 
__.____._
Manage Settings | Unsubscribe | Create FAQ | Send Feedback
  
Copyright © 2012 Toolbox.com and message author.
Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
lak-sri  
 
View this online
Ask a new question
 
In the Spotlight
Toolbox.com for iPhone & Android: Ask Questions & Get Answers Anywhere. Download the Free App

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language