We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

Re: [sap-log-mm] Unable to Edit Standard Price

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by itsramanag
on Dec 13 at 4:57 AM
Hi

Try with t code MR21

Warm Regards
Ramana G




"apara-dare via
sap-log-mm"
<sap-log-mm@Group To
s.ITtoolbox.com> itsramanag email@removed
cc
12/13/2011 01:56
PM Subject
[sap-log-mm] Unable to Edit
Standard Price
Please respond to
sap-log-mm@Groups
.ITtoolbox.com










Posted by apara-dare (Mr) View this online
on Dec 13 at 3:24 AM

Popular White Papers
I have a material - STD65 which I was maintaining the standard price in SAP ERP 6.0 Upgrade Fact Sheet
Accounting header as $200 for a PLANT A. More White Papers...
In the Spotlight
I have now extended the same material for our PLANT B but maintaining SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and
different standard price in the Accounting header as $300. But now I am Analytics. Learn more about this
experiencing accounting determination error in doing post goods issue for Toobox.com Marketplace online course.
deliveries in PLANT B which I have identified is as a result of differential
in standard price have maintained for the material but I was not able to edit
it in Tcode MM02.
Related Training
Please, help me out. Accounting for Merchandising

---------------Original Message---------------
From: Apara Dare
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 3:25 AM
Subject: Unable to Edit Standard Price

I have a material - STD65 which I was maintaining the standard price in Accounting header as $200 for a PLANT A.

I have now extended the same material for our PLANT B but maintaining different standard price in the Accounting header as $300. But now I am experiencing accounting determination error in doing post goods issue for deliveries in PLANT B which I have identified is as a result of differential in standard price have maintained for the material but I was not able to edit it in Tcode MM02.

Please, help me out.

__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Mark as helpful
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Earn Recognition for Your Contributions at Toolbox for IT. Gain Points for Community Achievements

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language