We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-log-mm] Getting Dump in Transaction j1if13

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by karthe16
on Nov 26 at 10:06 AM
Hi everyone,
I have created a subcontracting challan, while I'm trying to change it or view it. I'm getting a dump. it says "conversion error" .

In transaction j1if12 & j1if13, I'm getting the same dump.

MODULE STATUS_1210 OUTPUT.
sort itab_excdtl.
DESCRIBE TABLE itab_excdtl LINES V_LINES_TC_1210.
tc_1210-lines = V_LINES_TC_1210. "this is the line I'm getting the dump.
ENDMODULE.

Kindly help me with the same.


Regards,
Karthe
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language