We have added search box. Key in SAP issue keyword to search
TopBottom

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.

[sap-acct] Creating a Customer by XD01; Defaulting Fields

Posted by Admin at
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Posted by Masoud50
on Nov 12 at 1:52 PM
Hi experts,

I want to make default values for the fields "Partner functions" KNVP-PARVW in transaction XD01 for only two "Account groups". I assigned the "Account groups" to "Partner functions" in Customizing (VOPABN) but still the Partner-function fields are not filled.
Has it to do with User-Parameter or something else?

Could someone give me a hint?


Many thanks in advance!


Usually I do this via user profile by determining the field Parameter ID,

such as company code. But, I can't do that for kna1-spras field, although it

has a PID, i.e. SPR. How can I do that?
__.____._
Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author.

Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
View this online
  
Popular White Papers

In the Spotlight
Become a blogger at Toolbox.com and share your expertise with the community. Start today.

_.____.__

0 comments:

Post a Comment

T r a n s l a t e to your language