Announcement:
wanna exchange links? contact me at sapchatroom@gmail.com.
Posted by
Admin at
Sir, I am enclosing herewith my query related to f-53(vendor payment). I hope today you will revert with solution. Regards, ajay nakra
| | | ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Shihab MS Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 10:01 AM Subject: Asset Value Date I have done all the configuration for fixed asset and created one asset with Manual depreciation key. I have acquired one asset on 03.08.2011 and another in 15.09.2011. In Asset Explorer (AW01N) Asset Value date is shown as 03.08.2011 for the two acquisition, the asset is taking 03.08.2011 as the default asset value date. Any one know about this issue? Thanks in Advance | | __.____._ Copyright © 2011 Toolbox.com and message author. Toolbox.com 4343 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | | Popular White Papers In the Spotlight SAP BusinessObjects: Dashboards and Analytics. Learn more about this Toobox.com Marketplace online course. _.____.__ |